Operations Assistant - 5th Dimension, Eddystone, PA
This position is not remote. Part-time with room to grow.
7-14 hours a week.
Looking for an organized, energetic, self-motivated employee with room to grow in the company. The position requires working directly with our founder. Our founder manages two businesses, and tasks vary greatly throughout the day.
This is a unique entry-level position that requires flexibility, diligence and attention to detail.
What the position entails (tasks include but are not limited to) :
Packing & shipping 5th Dimension & Boonies Wares
Maintain product inventory in systems
Organizing & maintain inventory of shipping materials
Recordkeeping- filling out task books, sending receipts to bookkeepers, filing receipts & partnership agreements, etc.
Social media responsibilities - Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok
Implement our social media strategies to organically grow following through tasks such as
- Hashtag research & engagement
- Documenting daily tasks, activities & meetings to produce content for social media channel
- Proactive & reactive engagement on all social media channels
Candidate must have the ability to pleasantly & effectively communicate on behalf of the brand in a way that aligns with brand’s identity.
During office hours, field & respond to emails about orders, partnerships, affiliate inquires, wholesale etc.
Organization & cleanliness are top priorities. Candidate must take initiative to tidy up after themselves daily. Candidate will be expected to run the vacuum, take trash out, mop floors or scrub surfaces as needed.
- A creative, forward thinking, outgoing mind to make ideas happen
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- 1+ year of experience working in social media, pr or marketing a plus, but not required
- Ability to see tasks through completion before switching gears to new tasks
- Strong spelling, grammar and punctuation skills required
- Organized, motivated, clear communication skills
- Photoshop skills required. Illustrator & Indesign a plus
- Canva, Planoly, Tailwind skills a plus
- Comfortable working on a Mac Laptop
Accessibility Notes: Located on the second floor of a building in an industrial neighborhood. There is a large flight of stairs up to the facility. Must be able to stand on feet for 3-4 hours at a time when packing high volume of orders.
Must be okay with cats, as there is an office cat on premises.
Candidate will have their own desk and an office space.
Wearing a facial mask is required. The building is professionally cleaned & sanitized, and hand washing stations are available throughout the building.
Accepting Applications Now through May 26th
To apply, send a short cover letter and resume to Jayna@shop5thdimension.com
Any DM's about the position will not be accepted forms of application.