Sub Rosa Serum · Hemp & Rose Face Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Sub Rosa is a blend of highly concentrated antioxidant and omega fatty acid dense oils, infused with organic rose petals to refresh and replenish skin's complexion. Non-comedogenic, this face oil requires just a few drops to moisturize, soften, regulate oil production, and soothe inflammation. Sub Rosa fortifies your skin's antioxidant defenses, making it the perfect oil based serum to moisturize a variety of skin types.
Our best seller is infused with whole plant organic rose in a process that extracts full-spectrum benefits without the strong aromatics. You may be surprised to find Sub Rosa offers a gentle earthy aroma, not the dense floral aroma often associated with rose. This is in part due to our unique processes & key essential oils expertly selected for their harmonizing properties.
- use after washing or toning skin. apply to wet or damp skin for prolonged moisture. for optimal results, spray a hydrating mist all over face & apply Sub Rosa immediately after.
- for oily skin: Use 5 drops in the morning
- for drier skin: use 10 drops in the morning
- Sub Rosa provides ample moisture to skin & you will find other moisturizers & creams aren't necessary.
- Hemp Seed Oil - omega fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid minimize visible damage due to free radicals. This nutrient dense oil regulates sebum production, making it ideal for all skin types, its anti-inflammatory properties soothe redness and irritation.
- Rose - balances oil production and soothes inflammation. the mild astringency balances pores for optimal function.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Highly concentrated with omega fatty acids and antioxidants to repair and protect skin against visible damage.
You'll never find these in our skincare products: Parabens, GMOs, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Artificial Dyes
Hemp Seed Oil*, Rose*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Frankincense. *Organic