Sub Rosa Serum · Biome Balancing Face Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Winner of Best Serum 2020, Petit Vour
Sub Rosa is a blend of highly concentrated antioxidant and omega fatty acid dense oils, infused with organic rose petals to refresh and replenish skin's complexion. Non-comedogenic, this face oil requires just a few drops to moisturize, soften, regulate oil production, and soothe skin. Sub Rosa fortifies your skin's antioxidant defenses, making it the perfect oil based serum to moisturize a variety of skin types.
Herbalist formulated, 5th Dimension's skincare products utilize botanicals sourced from organic, family-owned U.S. farms. Learn more about our commitment to sourcing.
- use after washing or toning skin. apply to wet or damp skin for prolonged moisture. for optimal results, mist Earth Essence Face Mist & apply Sub Rosa immediately after.
- for oily skin: Use 5 drops in the morning
- for drier skin: use 10 drops in the morning
- Sub Rosa provides ample moisture to skin & you will find other moisturizers & creams aren't necessary.
Our best seller is infused with whole plant organic rose in a process that extracts full-spectrum benefits without the strong aromatics. You may be surprised to find Sub Rosa offers a gentle earthy aroma, not the dense floral aroma often associated with rose. This is in part due to our unique processes & key essential oils expertly selected for their harmonizing properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil - omega fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid minimize visible damage due to free radicals. This nutrient dense oil balances sebum production, making it ideal for all skin types. soothes & supports skin.
- Rose - balances pore function while calming sensitivities.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - highly concentrated with omega fatty acids and antioxidants to repair and protect skin against visible damage.
Hemp Seed Oil*, Rose*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Frankincense. *Organic
You'll never find these in our skincare products: Parabens, GMOs, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Artificial Dyes